Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Marseille, Little Villages and TOPLESS BEACHES!!! Post#2

One of the things Linda loves to do is to take a drive out to the neighboring villages...Gerald was our chauffeur....Linda got her convertible...off we go....

Linda is pretty uptight about this....


Didn't have my Nikon and zoom lens for this shot but up on the hillside is a typical village we enjoy visiting...shops, cafe's, cobblestone streets....

As you can see I am getting uptight too...

Quiet little town...narrow streets...perfect for strolling and little shops to stop in at...


Great picture of the Valley below....

Pictures don't do the views justice...


Linda and her Aunt Ella....summertime in France!!

Linda wanted this address marker for her mother....I told her she couldn't take it....

I wanted this little wiener dog door knocker for my neighbor's Christy and John....Linda told me I couldn't take it either...


Everything grows in the South of France....great climate for this sort of thing...

Saw these 2 little girls and kept chasing them for 1/2 block....they would never turn around...so I took the pic and left...didn't want to appear I was stalking...

This little town was pretty neat...had a stretch of nice shaded patio cafe's where we had lunch....

Back in Marseille, Linda wanted a picture next to this statue....I wonder why? She wanted me to take a picture of the front...but I flatly refused...

These people standing in front of the fountain....are us!


Snapped this pic a nano-second too soon...if I would have waited I could have gotten the hood of the car in the picture...

Thought about taking the ICI company yacht out for a spin...Linda reminded me of the Belize sailing incident...so we didn't...


On the way back home we hit the coast for cold drink and to check out the European beach scene...the Cote d'Azure on the French Riviera.

The waters of the Mediterranean are crystal blue...very inviting!
Beaches are crowded....allot of roasting flesh!


Okay we are now getting to the good part....

TOPLESS BEACHES!!! Linda told me they were here and I didn't have far to look....Yowsaaaa!!!
Here is a little something for everybody....unless your offended by nudity, if so you might want to skip this section....



_________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________


A Little "Eye Candy for the Men"!!!!


A little "eye candy for the ladies!"...didn't want you to feel left out....

Check back tomorrow....Heading to Avignon, Arles and to the countryside villa of Linda's Aunt Francois for dinner tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment