Monday, April 27, 2009

B.A.T--Big Ass Tires

Looking forward to hauling my grandsons Kaleb and Grayson and soon to be Kaden (due to make his arrival in August 2009) down to the Palmer Lake "RockHouse" Ice Cream parlor...just put these 35" tires on so they can bust-a-move to get some ice-cream in the summer!!


The jeep already had a 4 inch suspension lift and I just put on extra 1" body lift to accomodate the bigger tires...What I didn't figure on is getting back in to the garage with the extra height!!As you can see....just barely!!
These guys are ready to have some fun!!! Soon we are heading to jeep trails like the one's below...I hear their mothers are telling me to wait about 10 years...so in the meantime their Dad's will have to come out and play!!



This is a picture of Pastor Dyer (our Pastor)and Matt...he is giving Matt some spiritual counseling!


So if you are reading this...come to Colorado this summer and PLAY!!! and get some ice cream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment